The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
- Track 1-1Plant Research
- Track 1-2Current Market Analysis
- Track 1-3Industrial Pharmacognosy
- Track 1-4Marine pharmacognosy
- Track 1-5Ethnobotany
The term “Nutraceutical ” associates two words – “nutrient” (food component) and “pharmaceutical” ( medical drug).It is a food supplement that delivers health benefits in addition to its nutritional value. Nutraceutical may be a naturally nutrient-rich or medicinally active food or it may be a specific component of a food, such as the omega-3 fish oil that can be derived from salmon and other cold-water fish.
- Track 2-1Functional Foods
- Track 2-2Scope of Nutraceuticals
- Track 3-1Medicinal Plants as Anti-Cancer Drugs
- Track 3-2Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants
- Track 3-3Medicinal Plants and its Research
- Track 3-4Current Innovations on Medicinal Plants
- Track 3-5kampo medicine
- Track 6-1Plant Chemistry
- Track 6-2Plant signalling pathways
- Track 6-3Biochemistry of plants
- Track 6-4Current Research on Plant Chemistry
A body that is derived from the natural source by the plants and other living organisms is named as natural product. These are prepared by chemical combination of both the semi and total amalgams. The term natural product was been prolonged for trade purpose for cosmetics and weight loss supplements and also for prevention of tumours and infections, cancer and diabetes etc. Natural products of more than 50% are approved by FDA.
The global botanical and plant-derived drug market was valued at $21.4 billion in 2011 and should reach $22.1 billion in 2012 and the total market value is expected to reach $26.6 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7%.